Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ignoscentia 00100





He spoke words of passion, judging what I have done. He Forgot it was all just a reaction ! I reacted normally like any hurt and wounded animal. Screamed, fought and finally gave up. Retreated back to my shell, licked my wound and tried to fix what he has done. Kept my distance and portentous of who he really is on  the inside. I realized, he is a two faced man and I was just too clear for his deception and too frank for his lies. He changed his mind and reached back to me. I revealed my teeth and offended he has become, for I did not pick up his bait this time. It was only natural instinct to be scared of the person who have hurt you. Not only once but more than you can count.


Sadly he is too delusional to understand what I have wrote or implied. Guess, I'm just too smart for him after all...

2 comments:

  1. Catchy and passionate ... I see that the game played here is a normal must have in any relationship .. The idea of being chased and deceived .. The idea of becoming superior after inferiority .. The idea of humiliating after humbling and sacrifice .. It's beautiful ! Having the ultimate satisfaction of being the upper hand is always your blackjack !! .... For me , I would miss the taste of the other half , and Satan is so clever , he might actually brings me back third and forth ... Would you know what future holds for you ? A more tastey passion ? Or just stick with this one ?? It is that risk what makes it spectacular :)) Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear sir,

      I'm assuming you are a man, and rarely would I make assumption without confirmation. You sir have not seen what I aim for! It is no game when my heart is torn to pieces. It's simply a mockery a replay to his self righteousness.

      Finally dear sir, the key lies behind the meanings you have not looked for yet!

      Thank you for passing by

      Delete