Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dancing Stars

The sound of the ocean hitting the shore is music to my ear. I can feel the sand warmth beneath  me. It couldn't get any better but it did.

I watched the sky changing colors yellow, red, purple and blue. No artist can capture that magical change.  It's wasn't a clear sky but still just as beautiful. Between the clouds I saw them, two stars flickering and surfing side by side. They looked as if they were dancing. While I'm listening to hotel California by the eagles, I imagined them dancing and turning around with each flicker one of them take two step forward and the other one a step back. They were happy...

Now, one of them is fading away and the other one is flickering fast. As if it was begging it not go. A cloud came and covered it completely. Now it's alone, flying solo and flickering slowly. I thought I saw him crying, loaning to see his love again but I'm a sucker for romance so don't take my words for it... 

The lone star started to fade away too. With slow flickers, it started disappearing into the black purplish sky. I can't see them now, and somehow I know no matter how long I waited for them, they won't come back. However, I can only hope that now they can be together...

1 comment:

  1. All this & you say you're a "sucker for romance" ?
    Wonder what you would have written if you weren't..

    NH..

    ReplyDelete