Thursday, July 7, 2011

Simply Soulmate < 3

So far, it's been 48 days and I'm waiting for it to end. Not cause I can be pessimistic at times, but cause its a rule of thumb, as long as we live on a planet that moves there is no fixed truth. All good and all bad must come to an end. Although, it can change from good to GREAT! but so far we are happy and that's what matters.

I met my geek on "WhosHere", for those who don't know what it is :P just ask an iPhone user. We had the same taste in almost everything. However, we always agree to disagree. I told myself, smart people are hard to find so I'll keep him around. I never thought in a million year we will end up where we are now and if anyone told me I would have ran away as soon as possible. Cause again, good things never last.

He's NOT my knight in shining armor, the reason I won't call him my "knight in shining armor" is cause I don't know how to be a damsel in distress and he gets that about me. However, He's the light that lead me out of the fog. The moon that shines in the darkest hours of the night :). He takes my hand and point me to the way but never drags me to his way. In simple words, he's perfect for me.

He's secured, focused, and always clear as crystal. He got enough wit to rule but never dominates. Creative and innovative without a single cliché bone in his body. Also, geeky and funny, which is a rare combination these days. He takes my abuse with a smile but never let me forget it :P. He knows when to back down but never bow down, he's simply the MAN ;).

I ask myself what did life look like before him?! I simply got no answer. It's as if my life before him never existed and reality without him is fiction. The thought of losing him bring me tears but we made a promise never to part and I'll hold him to this promise.

We both live in our own made up world, in a parallel reality, so to speak. Somehow those two clashed down and it's merging into our perfection. It's perfected somewhere in the middle of compromisation from him and me :P.

I never believed in soulmates, but NOW I have to.

10 comments:

  1. Sweetheart Meme, I love u ya Jameeel
    May Allah bless u both :)
    Happy 4 u that u find him, it's just great feeling
    U r crazy my sweet FRIEND, but I love this part in ur personality, it's made u spicial ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi demo and amany
    i hope you became a good friend
    really i'm so happy to see ur smile again ,hearing the musical sound of ur heart beat , and reading your new post as well
    clear and direct person deserve a respect i hope he is similar to what you say about him i don't know him , but i know u deserve a great person .allah bless you both
    about judgment i hate it because i'm not the god i don't have right to judge ppl ..i'll be here whenever you need me .. if you are happy no need for me just be happy and take care of yourself .
    i think you understand my way of treating problems .. i can give you an advice according to my own philisophy but i'll never try to control your life and you shouldn't allow anyone whoever to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur happy letters are enough to make me happy & that is what I need now..

    .... Soulmate I have never found the meaning of that mysterious word , may be because I don't deserve it or may be there is no one deserve me...
    I hope I will see it in ur eyes cuz simply u deserve more & more :)))

    Rum Rum..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm a fan of your writings & what I just read is simply amazing in the words & descriptions you use (in addition to the topic itself of course)

    I wish you the best & may all your dreams & wishes come true.. :)

    NH..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm thanks for the smile which mean u got a message .but does it mean your agree (I think impossible) or defensive mechanism (that it is).
    Don't be secured I'm not judgmental person
    I'm just a killer s you can live comfortably because nothing will take time it just a matter of seconds: p.
    so take care of her very well








    Just kidding Allah blesses you both (I mean it in direct way right now :))

    sorry to post it twice i do n't where is the first part go in the preivous 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daondoo welcome to my blog plz bless it with your persence more :)
    RumRum have some faith life is generous trust that.
    NH :$ just reading my blog is a gift and comment on my post is honor to me :)
    Philosopher خفي على الولد راح يشرد مني -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha hey demo he is smart
    he will get what i mean ??
    so he will not run away
    ok i'll be reader only :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, well well.....
    Seems like I'm missin' out on much!

    ReplyDelete