Thursday, February 2, 2012

Milo

Kinematics was my habit. So, I have always chosen the last chair in the class. Sitting in back watching how people interact. The 1st day people meet pretty much decide how their relation go,or wither they will be friends or not. I tend to give nicknames to the people I'm watch, sometimes it's nice, but most of the time it's mean ones. There was Mr.Hairy Face, Mr.Traditional, Mr.KnowItAll, Mr.LookAtMeI'mHot, and Mr. BabyFace.

Arctophilic I am, so Mr.BabyFace caught my eye. He was one of those smart, nice and act too polite for my taste guy :P. That summer course ended, with it most of the friendships I made. Then, my facebook showed a friendship request :O and it was Mr.BabyFace. Honestly, I thought he is mistaking me for someone else ! As the conversation between us progressed, I learned he added everyone from that course we took. We kept in touch for a while...

Pantosophic he was, amazed his knowledge I became. He was a philosopher, completely different for anything and anyone I know. His words can left your spirit up even if you were in the deepest whole. Painfully positive and has just the right amount of honesty. Dreamy on a solid ground reasonability. Every conversation with him is a journey to the unknown.

Lapideous my heart became, but he soften it. Gave me hope and sweet dreams. Dear friend in a very short time. Made me regret not knowing him up close. If time will take me back I would do things differently.

Adventure his mind, hidden behind the sharp looks and deviant smile. Hidden messages every where and I'm loving it . Lots I don't know about him but I know it's going to be a memorable journey.

Now, I'm done played the game and left it for you to figure it out Milo R.

1 comment: