Thursday, March 22, 2012

RumRum Evolution


I have witnessed lot's of changes in my friend and sister Maram AKA RumRum. She have evolved from the loner, self containing and one tracked minded medical student to a more life filed and fun friend we know today. It's no secret that I didn't like Maram in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year but that's only cause I didn't know who she really was...

Maram hide her true color from the people around her, cause no one can understand the true color of innocence in this day and age. She is hard on herself wither she's right or wrong. Still unrealistically idealistic, looking at the world from through her innocent eyes. Trying to understand the irrationality in this world. No matter how hard she can be on herself still reality hunt and torment her, for she can not accept the human in her. She can not accept the true nature of this world. She still refuses to be a part of this unfair equation. All that just add to the beauty of her soul...

I guess what I'm really proud of and think RumRum was able to improve a lot in was, she can show more compassion and understanding to others. Although, she's still hard on herself, she's finally able to accept the flaws in others and she's trying to understand it. Which is not easy to do when you see the world through her idealistic prospective.

When it comes to love, she have matured beyond what I thought she will reach. I'm even learning from her young experience. Though I don't show that, but I have learned some valuable lessons from her. She taught me how important it is to shield your heart and that no one is worth it. She taught me that my heart is made out fine silk and I shouldn't leave it to anyone to play with. I know I'm a lousy student and it will take me a long time to really get it but I appreciate every advice she gives me. 

Finally, I know that no matter how far apart the future will take us, I will always be there for her and she will be there for me...

3 comments:

  1. If tears were able to write instead of my letters, it would say that you Amani surrounds me by the arms of hope, strength and support whenever I feel I need it.. years will pass away and we might see each others again or not.. but time will never steal the beautiful feeling you always make me about myself.. I will never forget that your unconditional love always makes me feel i am whole and fully accepted although i am not... it's not because i am perfect or outstanding, it's because you have the hand of beauty that can touch every nice thing in us and overrate it... thanks for the beautiful painting that made my heart smile this morning :)
    Love you
    Maram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amani your description was perfect , you described Maram as she is although I think she has more and more values than you described . She is an outstanding girl , very hard to find these days , you are my wonderful friends Maram, Amani and khoulod are the best . The four of us make a great team we shared alotnod memories in medical school and Am so Sad that we will apart from eachother next year. And as Amani always say no matter how far we will get from eachother In the future we will always be there for one another . We will always have our great memories together ( Amani Al- Amry , Khoulod Al- Mi3abadi, Maram Al-Hu3aid and Sara Tasbahji )

    ReplyDelete