Thursday, May 16, 2013

25 Year Old Never Been Kissed


I feel like I'm exhausted and my heart is gasping for a relief. Tired from jumping from one relationship to another relationship coming out of each weaker and tired. Maybe sometimes I get out a little bit smarter and have learned something but generally tired.

I have been in all sort of relationships, but had minimal if no physical contact. I don't believe sex is a very importing component of a relationship. But still it's necessary for the relationship to evolve from childhood to adulthood. Our society is frustrated sexually and anyone who contradict that is blind and I was one of those people. 25 year old and never been kissed, what have I gained from that ?! Nothing !

It's true that I have my own personal drama which might have played a role in this frustration but I'm not willing to share it here, at lest not in this post.

Anyways, I have met the cutest guy who makes me laugh so hard I get an asthma attack. He's kind and compassionate and I like that he is opinionated in a very logical way. The fact that he believes in nothing makes him even more attractive to me :P. So, I wanted to  get out of my comfort zone, do something I have never did before and I kissed him. It was weird I expected he's lips to smell like cigarets, since he;s a smoker, but no it was sweet and soft. I wished it would last forever and though I know most defiantly it won't but I just hope even if we part our own ways we get back together some day.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I'd like to congratulate you for your first kiss. I'm glad it was pleasant because not every first kiss is a pleasant kiss. This society has led its self to sexual destruction and doesn't want to leave the following generations grow any liberated. That led us to a generation where they think they are healthier and more cleaver but they are not less stupid than their grands of age, they just do what they've done just the opposite way. Even if you are emotionally and physically comfortable with your partner, you will still get that hideous frustration because your hands are tight. Finally, I do hope that you find your way to exquisite happiness where there will always be comfort and no frustration of any kind. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. u never been kissed, i am now near the 30 and i never touched a female in my life, shy to talk to them, absoulotly iam not a gay, but our traditions forbeddin that, what a tradition is that!
    so a kiss for u considered a sex for me in my poor ugly social life.

    so anyone intrested in "kissing!" holding my hand! anyone hearing me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used my art! Wow ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have some amazing work, I hope u don't mind me using it :D

    ReplyDelete