Friday, February 11, 2011

For the Sake of Freedom

In the beginning of the Egyptian protests, I wasn't really following the news nor cared to read about what is happening in the world. For god sakes, it's not like I'm not happy Tunis got it's freedom back but do we have to smell it's shit every day now?!. Not only that :( it will be eating drinking and shopping with us :@. Don't get me wrong but we need the money and it's not like there is anything good coming from his majesty's residents in our lovely country. For god sakes, wasn't he the man who forbid hejab to be worn in school and Athan from being held in Tunisia mosques. So, I don't think our country is his cup of tea :S

Dear King Abdullah, I know you felt sorry for him but that what they call karma or let me put it in words you know before, remember tsunami that was not god punishment for the sinners, what's happening with Bin Ali is god punishment.

To be honest in the first 2 day I thought that this Egyptian protest is just anther propaganda, so TV network can cash out while people still hoked on democracy and freedom drama. My days consisted of going to living room for a couple of words with mom and dad then back to my cave and if I hold a newspaper, I go straight to sudoku page . Now it's the 3rd day, mommy and daddy still talking about, I tell myself " those people got some guts maybe I should check what's going on". It 28 January, first Mubarak speech, I laughed when he said" my instructions was to provide for the citizens a chance to express their opinions" or when he said that these protests and the one before them would not exist if there wasn't a space of freedom and democracy for them to exist in the first place. I would like to take a pause....

Dear Mr. president soon just Mr. Hosni Mubarak, people courage to fight you came out of hunger. Also, the reason they sleep on the streets, in this cold, is either they don't have the money for heater back home or they don't have the money for a home in the first place :@ So, no matter how strong you think yourself remember you are fighting people with nothing to lose...

Back to his first speech, he goes on " I know how my people feel, the extent of their suffering and I have been working on it for years" really?! will now ladies and gentlemen we have reach a new level of bullshit. OK, he is argent enough to ask for his government reassignment but he will not move from the chair as if they were the origin of the problem :S. By the way, can he be any sweeter than that :) it's as if he is talking to 10 year old kids. I don't think he gets that people lives were wasted. Oh, what is wrong with me?! with Mubarak's 7 billions he can buy and sell human lives.

However, what really got into me is the resent news when king Abdullah take Mubarak's side and against America. Why?! I don't get it! No I don 't want to understand. You don't stand against people well. Cause not all people can live without dignity and chose to live in suppression :/ Not all people choose to look the other way when it comes to the truth. Not all people close their mind and gave up their free well in return of "safety and prosperity" We are not the same...

Dear King Abdullah, I got really furious when I heard that you will provide all the help that Mubarak need in his unfair fight. For god sakes, we need the money :S jeddah still need a lot of fixing, King Abdulaziz University need maintenance, people did not get their compensations and when you finish from all that we have 30% under poverty line and unemployment rate going up and I'm still waiting for the solution since I was 5th grad :S Come to think about it, if the help to Mubarak is going the same as our solutions to Jeddah's problems?! Egyptian people FREEDOM IS COMING! XD

1 comment:

  1. If you see any spelling mistakes pleas inform me
    I don't want to go to prison before fixing them
    Also, I want to hear your opinions
    :D

    ReplyDelete