Saturday, June 9, 2012

Black Coffee


Day 1 

Ms. How do you like your coffee?!
I want it black as my hair and stings harder than my words.

Day 13
Ms. How would you like your coffee?!
I would like it darker than the color of my eyes and larger than my heart.

Day 01
Ms. How do you like your coffee?!
I want it darker than my nights after he left me and more bitter than my tears. 

Day 14
Ms. How would like your coffee?!
I want it darker than my soul with a smell more stronger than my perfume.

Day 25 
Ms. How do you like your coffee?! 
I want it strong enough to raise the dead form their graves and more twisted than me if that even possible... 

While the magic comes from words, the mystery of the ages lies within the numbers.

4 comments:

  1. The bitter, blackest coffee won't do any medicine.. After we free-fall, there's no coming back for true.. we just ought to hide the hole in our souls which suspense our hearts out open in the cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I got the chance I would make ur life shine everyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U know that having an anonymous identity is not something I like anymore ! I like honesty and clarity...

      Delete
  3. ^
    a weirdo holding a light bulb> :\

    ReplyDelete