Thursday, June 14, 2012

Maria


Maria is one of god best creations. Oh, Maria Maria with her big mesmerizing brown eyes and her blood colored lips incomparable to anything I have ever seen before. Lips as red as the hot Spanish blood that runs in her vessels and fill up her big heart inside of a chest covered with young breasts like you have never seen before. Her perfection was breath taking and couldn't be complete without those gracious leg. With perfect curves she was a goddess on the dance floor.

Lucky me she walked in my bar and I was singing" Maria Maria ..." . She danced to my tones and I'm singing " Maria Maria shes living a life like a movie star...". All eyes on Maria's moves. No one would dare to dance in her presence but she looked lonely. He was in the back watching her dance negotiating his courage, can I go and steal her heart?! He finally finds enough strength to walk up and dance with her. While I'm singing " Maria Maria she fell in love..." He is whispering the lyrics in her ears. 

She glows like an angel ! In his arms she was happy and my eyes started to tear up while I'm singing "Maria Maria just like a west side story..." I know that happiness won't last so I tear up and sing. In front of my eyes they devolve into each other and one they became. Into the smoke they disappear and I sing. Maria, Maria disappeared.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect description, I liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative Amani as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is not your style... you're drifting away :/
    UNLESS Maria is the wild you XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. U probably know nothing about me ! I'm more diverse than u or anyone else think ;) I just hope u liked it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Maria.. Maria :/

    ReplyDelete