Sunday, June 20, 2010

And Then There was LOVE

I want to thank everyone for their enthusiasm and dessication which i hoped to be on the blog but most of my friend like to be silent readers. So, i decided to write some of things that everyone was wondering about or commented on. Also, i would like to promise my 'not' friend Mr.G that this post will be less shitty.

Politics, politics, and some more politics why not ?!!
many where surprised that i did not write about politics, social justice, or human rights and to answer why not, I was having insomnia and that could affect the cognitive function, i.e. insomnia + me + politics = prison XD
However, i promise that i will write some interesting topics soon in the summer. Also, another reason was i considered my previous two blogs to be failure because i did not touch the readers or made them connect to what i was trying to say. So, instead of taking things from outside to inside I'm going to take it from inside to outside and hopefully those who did not connect with my first two blogs to be able to connect and grow with this one.

You have a heart like the rest of us?!

All the facts lead to the conclusion that my thalamus work just like the rest of you :S. For that i raise the white flag and serenader to the human in me. But my problem , well one of my many problems to be accurate, is that i live in denial and wish to be inhumane for the sake of power and logic to win....

What kind of love...
A lot of you told me that love can last and never crash as the love we have for our parents, brothers and sisters, and the love we have for our friends. Without going into much debate this is not the kind of love i was writing about. I was writing about the love that caused peace and war, about the love that brought kings and queens to their knees, and about the love that mesmerized and inspired poets. That is the love i was talking about.

Just another imagery...
All of you loved the explanation of why it's fall not walk and a smart friend of mine asked " i get what you said about the fall but why can't we grow to love some one and take our time in it?"
Well, well my dear friend to tell you the truth your question dazzled me and made me rethink my self and got even more questions out of your question. If love can grow does it grow out of nothing or does it need rich ground??! what does love need to grow and does wild love need the same things?! which is stronger and dose stronger really mean last longer?! if we can solve this i think we will get rich $_$

Now I'm tiered and my eyes are begging me to kiss the pillow but my head won't stop working...

5 comments:

  1. I don't have something to comment on actually -perhaps we haven't started the hot topics- but well I just wanted to say that your language is easy and smooth that I think if you wrote a shitty post I'll still read it!! :)

    Way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear ,
    i do not prefer to be silent reader but i'm in confusion and torrable situation anyway
    i like ur way of thinking and writing ,
    love to grow need to rich ground then start again coz by logic nothing start in the sky and grow up .it will fall down.
    the love need to grow a lot of thing but the most imp. truth truth in every single thing and real feeling from both to go on love . stronger love not longer .stronger love the love still going on not stop 4 long time ,not by staying together 4 long time coz simply we do not need to stay if love go to pleauta not increase .......always ppl need more .....that my phelosphy

    قمة الحب الذي يبدا بعد الكراهية(ليس للشخص ذاته ولكن لكراهية الوقوع في الحب ذاته) فبهذانكون قضينا على كل العوالق التي يمكن ان توقف الحب بطريقة غي مباشرة وعندما نقول اننا لسنا مستعدين للوقوع في الحب فهذا يعني اننا على اتم الاستعداد لبداية جديدة خالية من الشوائب فدائما البدايات والاخطاء التي تواجههنا تجعلنا نتنقى من كل شي ومستعدين لحب جديد يكون اكثر عقلانية وارقى في التصرف.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing is that I don't understand Love any more , Love make me so taired .......I have spended all my life trying to find the real love , love now is making me scared of not fouding someone to love me back no matter what , I have got my heart broken onces that made me so afraid and so hopeless ,there is a big hole in my chest that I don't know how to fill it , I am afraid from getting my heart broken again in a way that I don't know how to fix it , there is so much pain and hemaluation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fadiosis i just love you girl

    philosopher, you are the mother i never had your words of wisdom just inspire and amaze me
    لكن برضوا نقول سكنهم في مساكنهم>>>> inside joke hehehehe

    S, don't say i don't believe in love it's just you did not find the write guy yet. don't look he will come but if you are afraid how are you going to now that this one is one,when he come that is?! BTW you don't have to fix any thing it will fix it self

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx dear
    but what i mean in first time u go in love u know nothing and do nothing
    coz u did not know anything about this feeling so u can fall down easily that when u start love early
    but if u r mature and live with a lot of ppl even in the first love it's be magic and so nice
    at least u can differntate lover from lier
    sorry i did not explained well last time.

    ReplyDelete