Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a Party in My Head - Part 1

I'm hearing Voices @_@ help
When i started writing i was having insomnia and to tell you the truth there was no obvious reason for it. However, writing helped me focus on what is going on inside and i discovered that there is people in MY HEAD. As i kept on listening to them, their talk was not clear. They where all talking to each other at the same time. it sounded as if they where arguing about some thing and the more it tried to listen to them the stronger my headache gets. So, i tried to ignore them but it was like a techno club in my head. I tried to focus on some thing else but their conversation was so intense that i could not ignore it :S.

what is going on in my head?

A friend proposed to do what Wesal do which is scream my lungs out until they listen and so i did. They listen , only one of them anyway but the other two voices where still arguing about some thing. It was as if one of them was depressed and the other one is trying to get him out of it . The one that listened, i think he was the weaker, it felt like he was looking at me. it was almost as if i can feel his kindness. So, i told him "i need to relax and your voices are killing me". Believe it or not they actually went away but not for long. Two hours later they came back, now all my friend are worried about me and as a medical student they are cursed with to much knowledge and little understanding so they have to try and find a diagnosis to my condition.

New approach....
"play on the weak one" my new approach .
My voice: shut up, just SHUT UP he is listening again will you pleas tell me what is going on.
The voice no.1: who are you ?
My voice: what? i think you should tell me who are you it's my head in case you did not know ?!
The voice no.1: true but before trying to get to know others you have to know who you really are.
My voice: great :S, at lest i now your from my imagination cause only me would say something missed up like that, you know what help me understand who I'm.
The voice no.1: I'm you.
My voice: really, I'm officially going insane
The voice no.1: i don't know about that you are the doctor after all
My voice: I'm not a doctor yet, will you pleas just help me understand what is going on?
The voice no.1: it's not really any of your business
My voice: what?! it's my head god dammit .what do you mean by that ?!
The voice no.1: you don't know who i am and i don't know who are you but you are asking for my help....
My voice: OK, sorry i get it now. I'm Amany, what is your name ? >>>> i feel like I'm back to kindergarten when they used to give these classes about how to make friends, i hated them :@
The voice no.1: I'm Amany's heart.
My voice: go fuck your self >>> sorry bad habit i got from Mr.G
The voice no.1: why would you say something like that>>>> and the voice started to cry
My voice: ooh, just great now you are crying and the two fuckers back there arguing>>>> help i really cant take this any more.

when our conversation continue i will tell you the rest pleas wish my luck to find away to sleep tonight.

13 comments:

  1. Try to be more kind to the voice 1 bec. he is sensetive he is a heart maybe if u do he will talk to u again and then u will convense him not to bather u again, if u get rid of him maybe u will can get away to get rid from the other 2 also, I wish u a Good Luck from all my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. be nice ok i will try this but i might not be able to do so :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with S
    no dear u can be nice but i hope ur party finish early coz it's uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not the fact that you have to be nice to voice number 1, its the fact that you have to listen to him demo...LISTEN! He has emerged all the way up to your brain, the center you rely upon and lsn to the most just to get your attention. just listen to what he has to say and we will see how that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to prove my point take a look at everything he told you in that conversation:
    1) ''Who are you?'' he asks this in disappointment not in question form.
    2) ''before trying to get to know others you have to know who you really are.'' u have been busy playing mind games with everyone you forgot all about you!
    the liswt of explanation just keeps going on....hope you got the point.
    call me if you wanna know more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are supposed to be medical student remember. heart can't move. emotions originate from our brain, from the thalamus to be exact. so, if he really was my heart and he represent my emotion then this is his natural place ,in my head, but what is not natural is him talking to me as a separate being :S .

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will try to look at from your angle :@

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting!!! I do have voices but actually they're just ONE VOICE.. the inner me bugs me all the time. well now that I think of it they're 2... the angel me and the demon me. and they talk A L.O.T. before I go to sleep!!! they can talk for hours and i just stare at the ceiling...

    ReplyDelete
  9. at lest u go to sleep but i can't :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. i sleep it off and u get to write comic posts like these :p.
    P.S. you don't have to talk to them, you might just ignore them, like it's a family gathering and there's one room only :p.. i dunno

    ReplyDelete
  11. you think it's funny thank you but it's true by the way :D
    and i did try to ignore them but i couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well I know they're true. Humor helps sometimes though :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @_@ i hope you are fine now
    i really wanna hear the rest

    ReplyDelete