Monday, August 23, 2010

My Gang - Ms.S

Despite everything that happened to me and my family, last year was probably the best year I had since I was 7. I got to complete my set of close friends. This phrase may be offending to some people but my friend, know that I don't know how to say it in better words. When I say "set of " I don't mean that to me they are materials or objects. It's simply, I don't know how to phrase it better than that. I awalys thought that I need friends different than me, so I can fight with them and not get bored. I don't need someone who I can get a long with, I need someone interesting, as in won't accept every word I say without a fight. I need him/her to not be afraid of me and to make me afraid. I need him/her strong to take the truth that I will through without worrying about him/her getting hurt. I need him/ her not to ask me all the time if I care just try to feel it and make me feel it too.
And so I was lucky,
I have a diverse group of friends. Loving and caring without a lot of question. I promised Ms.Rum Rum to write about them and to try to be fair doing it :P.
Here we go....

Ms.S
First is first, and she's the first :) . Ms.S I'm not quite sure where and when did we met but I think it was in communication skills course. We were in the same class. At lest this is the first time I notes her :D. Since I was really bad with names, I was trying to memorize at lest the names of the girls in the same classes as me. To do so, If i see any of those girls I would say Hi to her just so I can have a reason to shout her name >8) deviant, I know. One day, I met Ms.S at book store she was with her father looking for a book, and I saw her, I didn't really know her well but I said Hi to her just so, I can shout her name. You may wonder why is it important to me to memorize the names?! well :D I had a bet with Wesal that I can at lest memorize the names of the girls in my class :D . Now, Ms.S was really surprised that I did. To tell you the truth I saw it in her eyes but everyone see me, give me "this look". You know what I mean that look of " what is wrong with this girl :S".

Later on she told me why she was surprised. Apparently, she did not really like me before. I still don't really understand why but I think it was something about being loud and jump a lot XD. I'm not mad, there is nothing more comforting to me than people knowing who really I am.
:) Now let's talk more about Ms.S character...

When you see Ms.S the thing that catches you about her is her beautiful soul before her beautiful face. Her kind smile before her rose colored lips. Her shyness before her bravery. She's like a match just need a spark to be lightened, and I'm that spark :P. There is nothing, that can left my spirit when it's down, like the sight of her face turn red when she's mad at me, no sound is more joyful than the sound of her angry voice screaming " Amanyyyyyyyyyy" and I wait for her hand to hit me with the anticipation of six year old for a candy. She hold a special place in my heart cause she was there when I needed her, wither to scold me or to praise, she was there. She won me over by her weakness. I never cared or felt guilty about something I said before I met her. May be cause I know that even if I was mean to her she will defend me. She is "the public defender" after all :P . Yes, she will make excuses even if you were guilty and don't deserve it. I love it when Ms.S hits me cause then I won't feel guilty. No, I don't mind it :P.

They say, Ms.S changed after we became friends. I think, she just opened up to people. She was always a fire cracker just needed it a spark...

To be continue...
This was just Ms.S. there still a lot to be said but I don't think I can give her what she really deserve in words. Posts about mom AKA Philosopher and Ms.Rum Rum are coming so just wait...

8 comments:

  1. Hi ... I like the post so much
    You described her character very well
    I like her action when she was hitting you. and her face when it's turn red.
    Really .she is the public defender
    philosopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i read ur words..tears run down my face..u wrote her by love & beautiful emothions...it draws my smile too when i imagine the sound of sara yelling in my ear..Ammmanyyyyy..looool..no body yeshfy 3'alely feki like her ;)..i hope she won't give up after this post cuz definitly she will fel guilty...
    Love you Sara..God bless you

    take care..

    Ms.Rum Rum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Smart Cookie

    Philosopher, the next post will be about you. So, be ready :D

    Rum Rum why tears :S I wanted laughter and Ameen to god bless Sara.

    I can't wait to hear what will she say about this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy Don't know what to say , u made me a super Red Tomato full of shyness and love (mixure of emotions) in ur talented ,enchanting words, ur a real writer , u should write a book someday , I don't know how to thank u about what u said and about everything , thank God that i have met u , thank god that i am ur friend , You Are A Great Friend , You are the best friend I ever had , I love u so much :)
    BTW am not that good u described me as I am a sort of angel or something like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh sara what a nice girl ,, i love her shyness and kindnss .. amani ur description for the three of them is just perfect .. thank u .. keep the good posts (:

    ReplyDelete