Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Gang - Philosopher

MaMa AKA Philosopher....

To have a mother for a friend is great but to have a friend for a mother is rare :). Philosopher and me met for the first time in 2nd year when Wesal introduce us. Wesal had asked me to help the new girls and she was one of them. Anyway, I said Hi, told her my name, I think, I gave her my phone number too, and then I forgot all about her :P. Until one day, I saw her crying in front of building 2 . The girls were trying to comfort her but they were not really successful. Now I jumped in :P, not because she was crying but because I wanted to know why she was?! nosy I know :D. It turned out, she was crying because she did not do well in the exam. At this point, I saw myself in her. The joy of success is so fragile to us that the lest mistake would brake us. So, I said to myself before telling her nothing is worth my tears or yours and I started acting stupid just to make her laugh. When she finally did, I felt happy and walked away feeling better. Yes here's a thing about me, it's always about me and making myself happy first. Now, most people would hate to be with someone like that but not Philosopher she would look to the other half and reminds me what a good person I am. She would say "at lest you make people happy too so why wouldn't you feel happy" . Yes, this is my Philosopher....

We shear the same realistic views of life which is something hard to find. Even though she says she uses her heart, she will acknowledge logic and appreciated. She will try to understand you and if she can't she will accept you the way you are. She does not flash her strength in front you therefore you can be weak in front of her without worry. It was the first time I was able to let go, cry with no worries, and be weak with no shame. I did not do that in front of my mother before but I was able to do so in front of MaMa philosopher.

Why I call her MaMa...
I call her MaMa because she has that motherly vibe. She just can't help it, she care about everyone and everything, worry about everyone and everything, and help you only when you need it. let you make mistakes but catches you before you fall, just like a mother. You will never grow up in her eyes but you know she respects you. I'm not exaggerating when I wish my mother was more like her. I honestly think, her kids will be lucky :). ....

She sees me for who I am...
Philosopher is one of the few people, I know, who can see right through you. She is a good judge of character I saw that many times. To the point, where I think she knows me even better than myself. Though to be fair, she can go a little bit too far with her analyzing, at lest this what I think :S. However, I would take her words into my counts cause I know she sees beyond my view and, even probably, have more experiences in life than me.

This was Philosopher, only one is left, Ms.Rum Rum wait for me....

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much my baby .I'm proud because you think I'm act well with you as mom .
    I appreciate your feelings (thinking as you like to say)to me it's mean a lot for me .
    you are the best friend and daughter
    it's amazing to have friend for daughter especially if she is Annoying and arguing.
    by the way that's not offending .This is a wonderful thing . I love it.
    your mom
    philosopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great description , u have described her exactly as she is an analyizing mother , I have to say that u are realy good in description. And I am sure that she(Mama philosopher) will make a wonderful mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to the daughter & hi to the Mother....

    i like the post soo much..u describe her excatly...yeah khould is a caring person,,she tries to look to ur positive side at the same time she accepts & treats the negative ones...i love her more& more when i see how much she cares about us..how much she feels she is responsible about us..how much she wishes the best for us...she is acting as our Mom..& she's my mom in my loneliness..

    God bless you Khould...

    Ms.Rum Rum

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless u all my dear friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh kould is just amazing , caring is kould .. love her and thank u amani,, i really know her more now .. god bless u all >> we ma y7remkom men ba39' (: see u soon all of u in shaa alla 3ala 5ear (:

    ReplyDelete