Monday, August 9, 2010

Resignation from the Human Race

"If I could get my membership fee back, I'd resign from the human race." Fred A. Allen

I decided to resign from the human race....
I don't want my membership fee back and nothing you will say will change my mind....
as to why?! the fallowing should explain it but No guarantees!

I, Amany,am hereby officially tendering my resignation as a human being. For I'm feed up, with human beings and their egotistic behaviors toward other creatures. We are superior to other creatures only cause god gave us brains to use but if we don't then we are no different. However, if you think you are using your brain just cause you think, well think again.

I'm resigning cause I'm tired of fallowing the standers of humanity. The standers that was imposed on us long time. To be human you have to think in a certain way, act a in a certain way, and feel a in a certain way. But they say "normal" is a relative state?! so , how come I have to follow their relative state ?! why can't I create mine?!

I'm tired of trying to follow society standers of what considered "normal", "polite", or "moral". I'm tired of having dreams and ambitions. Also,
exhausted trying to fight for them. So, I keep questioning myself " for what?!". I live in a society where it's normal to be empty headed with pink colored dreams. WHY?! and for WHAT?! . It's normal after all. Normal, it was what I always searched for never been able to achieve.

I'm tired of the doubled standers between males and females. Aren't we all human after all?!. What's the different?! the Y chromosomes is that it?! well, well, some studies have showed that the proud Y chromosome is actually X chromosome but minus some genes. TAKE THAT! misogynist, male chauvinist every where :P.

The previous will be great if I wanted to stay part of the human race, cause science has no meaning to humans when it does not suite their agenda. Just take a look at the Ozone layer and you will understand what I mean.

Why would I want to be part of a race that destroy it's plant. Why would I want to be part of a race that kills each other for money and fun. Why would I want to be part of a race that leaves it's children die out of starvation. Why would I be part of a race where one comfort and safety comes above all which is something you won't see among other mammals, just take a look at Discovery channel and you will understand what i mean.

So, I'm giving up not cause I'm weak, nor cause I'm a self confessed misanthrope, only cause I'm really tired of being Human.

9 comments:

  1. Confusing...!!!
    Let me ask a question.. If using our brain to think is nt the thing that makes us unique.. Could u tell me what other uses..?? I can't get it

    don't design ur standers based on the sociaity standers cuz most of them don't fit to the humanity..the problem isn't in being human or not ..it is cuz ppl these days don't follow humanity standers.. Don't mix up between human standers in the reality & between the correct humanity standers.. To keep ur self esteem cuz no way u will be other than human being ;)

    ذكرتيني بمقولة ابو بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه " طوبي لك يا طائر ترد النهر وتسكن الشجر وتأكل الثمر و لا تمر على صقر... فأنا أحسن حالا من البشر"

    Ms.Rum Rum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms.RumRum,
    thank u 4 inspiring me, you are my favorite muse.
    as for your Question, it's not the act of thinking that make us unique, cause technically animals think too...
    it's how and what u think of...
    some use their brains to make life complicated other to make it easy..
    some for good and others for evil ;) ...
    so do u get it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in a society where it's normal to be empty headed with pink colored dreams << not really , some ppl are empty ummm ok not some a lot but at least not the whole society , and this is sonat al7ya we have to struggle to be our selfs and to meet god standers not human standers , so that we follow the shary3a and not the human roles , enjoy being human created by allah amany (: ramadan kareem .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ....I don't agree with you in some part.
    Ok .let's me tell you something ,you are right some ppl use there brain's for evil ,but I don't have to care about them ,I have my own brain I can use it in both direction to make my life easy it's , we pass through this life once and it's just few years then we will leave . no need to make it complicated (i think it's complicated by nature )
    if you think about it all creature fight with each other for something i know what you will say(they fight to be alive ) actually they don't have other things to fight about it . by logic
    we have alot of thing to fight for it .
    that what happend exactlly.
    phiolospher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again,
    Sweetness trapped, if I'm frustrated and disappointed it's only cause I know that no one can really live up to what god intended us to be and if I generalize only to simplify...

    Mom aka philosopher, logic say if u don't have a reason to fight then don't. Well well, human are the only creatures that will fight, hunt, and kill for fun. Now tell me, is fun a good reason to kill a human or animal?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi , (logic say if u don't have a reason to fight then don't)ok , no one fight without reason may be you see it stupid reason to fight about it, but they look at it as an important thing ,they must fight for it ,may be for money ,love,idea(even if it's awful),,,,etc
    hunting it's fun either you like it or not.
    but killing ppl it's not fun at all not cuz we are superior than other creatures ,we kill each other just for revenge .
    don't tell me we are the same with other creature .can you imagine yourself as Cockroach

    philosopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. most of you speak from a perfectionist point of view...
    yes there is ppl who will kill other humans for fun....
    as to cockroaches, I know you said that cause you know I'm afraid of them but there is people who will act like them, impose on others live an depend on them although they are able to live on their own. Do those people deserve to be called humans?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I know what you talking about. actually I have been suffering the same problem ,but they do that cuz there is kind of accepting.
    I agree with those people do not deserve to be human being . real human better than them.
    we can called those people semi- human beings.

    philosopher

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Mony

    WHY ! u "Resignation from the Human Race" why dont u fired them ? so we can live happy :) simple at is right LOL

    ReplyDelete