Tuesday, July 6, 2010

End of a Friendship :/

End of dreams, end of happiness, end of friendship, and end of life. All things must come to an end some day. This is how god intended it to be, if you believe in one....

Why do we need a friend?
The truth is we don't. Your life will go just fine, in fact there will be no problem but yours, no tears but yours, no smile but yours, and most definitely no fun at all. If you think that your life without a friend is better, this mean you never had a real friend yet. It will be easier, I will give you that but it will be a lonely miserable one. If you say not true, I will tell you have not found the real friend yet.

How many do you need?
It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. Most of us mix the word friend with a lot of words, like school mates, coworkers, or even cosines and I don't mean that those people can not be your friend, just don't say my friend when you mean some thing else.

Who is my friend?
My friend is someone who accept me the way I am with all my faults, sins, mistakes, and virtues. Who can tell me the truth even if hurts me. Who will stand up to me when I am at fault , just as he/she will stand up to defined me. Whom I can be stupid and silly around without feeling worry of what he/she might thinks of me. Someone who is welling to be give me as much as i gave him/ her honesty and clarity. Someone whom I can cry on without feeling a shamed. Someone who will let me make mistakes but won't let me go so far with them.

All good thing must come to an end....
It's the unavoidable reality of life, everything must come to an end. For some reason, when we have a friend we need to, we love to believe, that he/she will be your/my friend forever. Friendship is just like marriage, if u don't pick up the signs and fix the flaws, it will fall apart. If you don't give it all what you got and be honest to your self "first" and to your friend, it will fall apart. And if you lost a friend, don't give up hope cause when one door close the wind will open another which might even better. So, Don't give up on your self and don't give up on your friend.

I want you all to answer these questions...

Who do you call a friend?
Do you think that friends are replaceable?
What is the deal breaker for you in a friendship?

10 comments:

  1. difficult questions but let's try answering these smart ones..
    1-who do u call a friend...? ummm one day i was really confused about the importance of the friendship after strong attack i faced,,seriously i couldnt trust ppl for 3 years or more,,i prefered being alone & sad rather than building a new frindship,,but finally i couldnt tolerate that life,,ppl was thinking bad about me,said she's selfish,,scary,,proud etc,,i listened alot and i cried alot cuz this's not me,,but finally the days drove me again to discover how world isn't beautiful without a friend,,
    a frined is the one who can understand u without u talk or complain,,a one who seriuosly does care& think about u,,who's able to make u smile from the deep of ur heart,,these are friends,,and finally by frinds ppl start to understand i am a human being not a vampaire...

    2- actually friends can turn into anemies at anytime maybe we turn them into our enemies,,or they turn by their own,,we are ppl,,i dont know how's maram will be in the next day,,how can i trust others...?? i dont trust anyone 100%,,all pll should do to protect thier hearts from their stupid emothions.

    3-,,,wide questions,,sorry i couldn't answer, it depends on the person & the siutation..

    Ms.Rum Rum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do you call a friend?
    i already answer that in my post :D
    Do you think that friends are replaceable?
    yes and have the prof
    What is the deal breaker for you in a friendship?
    lack of honesty....

    thanks Ms.RumRum for passing by and remember we love you even when u get all crazy on us :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i'll be the frst one answer your qoustion
    Who is my friend? someone can accept me as who I'm ,understand my mentality and my psychological behavior, he /she know what i feel or i think without talking ,support me in difficult situation who do not judge me and leave me when I need him\her, care about me as I care about him/her ,trust me, finally love me .

    2\no this is my friend not my clothes to change
    it , sorry i do not have replaceable friend
    they are part of me

    3\Treason, treachery ,and liying

    there is 1 word when someone say it there are mean it even my friend it's will break something my relationship with them if not end at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amona.. this is the first time that I write in English so, forgive me for any mistake:$
    I like the topic..

    Who do you call a friend?
    My friend that person who is understand me without talking, who care about me and feel what I feel, who can make me happy and don't feel sad, who stand up with if I have any problem.

    Do you think that friends are replaceable?
    No,the truth friend can't be replaceable.
    Even if I gave some ppl my trust but they treachery me ,I beleive that they are a lot of friend whom will be a good frienf to me.

    What is the deal breaker for you in a friendship?
    Treason and liying .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you define friends. It is nice and a person would be lucky to find such a thing. But in reality those qualities are very hard to find and sometimes people disguise themselves as to having them just to earn your trust and thus cause more harm to you later. So my friendship definition is a lot more shallow. A friend to me is just someone whom I can happily sit with and share my time. Whom I enjoy their talk and they enjoy mine. And yes, they are replaceable.

    A lot of things are deal breakers to me. A person with bad morals is a big no no to me, even if they treat ME with honesty cuz that will most definitely change. Negative people and the ones who make me feel bad about myself are out of the question too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ philosopher u r an amazing friend i never expected less from u i wish i felt the same when it comes to replacing friends :S
    @ Anonymous thankx for writing a comment but who are u :D?
    @ smart cookie why would u settle for a shallow friendship :S just because it's hard to find real friends>>> i think u will miss a lot just so u can protect ur self from getting hurt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post but I really can't agree 100% with u bec friends are unreplacable , each friend of mine has her own taste , her own chriteria , one share with me the childhood past the other we share the teenage part and school, exams.......other friends share with me the collage experiance , one of them share withme almost the same way of thinking the other opens my eyes to be more mature , the other understand what i might be feeling , the other make me laugh untel my tears go down, others we will share the future with them , I love them all , they all complete each other they make my memories, present and will make my future prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we can't replace friends. life without friends is nothing
    and no life without friends is not easier at all it is alot harder, cuz friends are ment to be with u in ur hard times so they make u laugh when u r crying, help u 2 find a solution, u can share with them ur emotions that u can't say 2 anyone else in the world and the most important thing is friends are the people u can trust in every thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. very very nice & so reflecting of your feeling .. Keep on Demo.. Amal

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry I forgot to answer your questions.
    Who do you call a friend?
    Thanks Allah .. I get wonderful friendship in my life.. the basic things for me.. is they must be honest, kind , hopeful, contact me once awhile, stand by me when I got in troubles, show me my mistakes without hurting my feelings.

    Do you think that friends are replaceable?
    No, every person is unique.. we don't replace our friend but we fill the space that they leave it in our souls .. for me I never forget my friends even after many years I remember them .. but I learn how to live without them in my life..

    What is the deal breaker for you in a friendship?
    when the present of my friend is worsen then there absence.. when my friend uses a lot of my feelings. when I need to explain every word I say because I'm afraid that my friend will misunderstand me. when my friendship get "feeling" costly..

    Amal

    ReplyDelete